- Are you stuck in monolithic e-commerce systems, experiencing an ever slowing development pace?
- Is your commerce system the limiting factor in extending the shopping experience across multiple touchpoints?
- Or have you already started your internal transformation towards microservices and SPA (Single Page Applications)?
...Then join us for our next Bacon seminar and learn how B&O and Salling Group have future proven their commerce systems by using commercetools.
Meet Dirk Wecherlei from commercetools and our own CTO Niels Brinkø to get a rundown on why working with microservices and SPA’s gives you full agility, true scalability and fast time to market when developing even comprehensive commerce platforms.
Play your part at the event - We will close the session with a Panel Q&A, where you can ask our speakers any relevant questions you like.
- 08.30-09.00: Breakfast
- 09.00-09.20: Welcome - Niels Brinkø, CTO at Kruso
- 09.20-09.50: Salling Group, Ismael Garcia, Head of Customer Fulfillment
- 09.50-10.10: commercetools, Dirk Weckerlei, Head of Partner Management
- 10.10-10.40: B&O, Tomas A. Krag, Director of E-Commerce
- 10.40-11.10: Q&A Panel Discussion, all
Meet the speakers
Kruso has been announced an official commercetools partner. This means we can now offer fully headless commerce solutions where frontend and backend are completely separated, allowing quick iterations and fast turnarounds.
Combining commercetools modular architecture with modern architecture patterns like microservices and SPA it is possible to quickly build new functionality and completely decouple and reuse the implementation across almost any touchpoint.
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is targeted decision-makers within digital, it, marketing, and commerce.
The seminar is open for sign-up and does not require an invitation.