Are you an experienced and passionate backend developer with solid commerce experience? Are you looking to work in a company in growth, that believes in growing together as a team, and is ambitious about being the best technology partner for our clients?
Your most important task as an e-commerce developer will be to develop the best possible commerce solutions for our clients based on the .Net technology stack. We are looking for someone with a passion for building great solutions, and the ability and desire to help the company and the team continuously improve towards excellence.
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication, and offer a working environment where everyone matters, and there's room for personal and professional growth. Kruso is also growing, and offers the right candidate a great opportunity to influence our direction as a company.
What we expect of you:
- You write great code. At the end of the day, coding is what we do.
- Web development is your professional passion. When it comes to web development, .Net, devops and commerce, you know where it's happening.
- You're ambitious. You want to be the best and are continuously looking to improve.
- You're a team player. You like the daily cooperation, and the give-and-take of team development.
- Quality matters. Our primary goal is to build the best possible solutions for our clients, so we really need to care about the quality of our code.
In addition to the above, we would expect you to have:
- The ability to work from our Copenhagen or Aarhus office
- If you are not an EU citizen, that you have an EU work permit
What will you be doing?
As an e-commerce developer your job is to write great code and to help your team write and deliver great solutions to our clients.
Apart from being a developer in one of our team you will also be part of a client facing team tasked with understanding client requirements. You’ll be working closely with our clients delivering large-scale solutions and advanced integrations.
If you have skills for and ambitions towards roles like Lead Developer or Client Lead, we will provide the opportunities to make it happen.
Why work at Kruso?
Kruso is a dynamic and open environment, where we love to cooperate and share knowledge with each other, and work together to continuously improve ourselves. We have a strong professional culture where we focus on finding and developing the best solutions for our clients. At the same time, we pride ourselves in a casual working environment where there's room for everyone.
Now and then we have a companywide innovation day, where teams and individuals choose topics to work with in order to learn and share new technologies.
Kruso is one of Denmarks most experienced suppliers of digital solutions for both public and private sector companies. We're about 30 developers at our offices in downtown Copenhagen, Aarhus and Malmö. Our services include digital strategy, consultancy, development and support, based on .Net.
If you ask us what we do, we like to answer with the 3 D's: digital, difficult, .Net.
How to Apply
Please apply for the job by filling out the below form. If you have questions about the job, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!